Thursday, December 20, 2012

Update 1

So it's been so long since I've written something here and this is mainly for my own psyc evaluation. The last couple of weeks the tide has started to rise and can see the pending storm on the horizon. I recieved Christmas Cards from my dauhters and what was written was terrible. With no abillity to contact my daughters, there has been very little communication between us. Yet in the card they express how they want me off the drugs. For the record, I do not have any history of drug use or abuse except for alcohol, tobacco and caffiene. Nor have they ever been exposed to it. The only thing it boils down to is that they have been cohearsed and directed to write this nonsense. After thier mother refusing mediation twice now, this third time she better get it together or things will get even more complicated for her.
Considering she hasn't put in a tax return in 5 years and has already been caught for fraud by the government ($10000+) and her partner just recently got raided and was found with 12 marijuana plants, I'm wondering why I am the one that is questionable. I do my tax, I dont drive a car because I don't have a licence and I am a pisces so I don't paticularly like confrontation and prefer to just let things slide. Not anymore I say. But I wish there was a way to get things moving quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment